Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Photo's For April Are In! 30 lbs down.


January Start of Training & April To Date.  30lbs lost.

Front Profile. I can now fit into my Izumi Pants I bought!
Side Profile. I do believe my belly is leaving! Get outa here fat!

From this point on, I'm not going to be weighing myself anymore. I'm going to measure.  I have started weight training. Since muscle weighs more than fat, I'm DEFINITELY NOT getting on that scale for fear of sabotage!  

One thing to learn is that while muscle weighs MORE than fat, It also MELTS fat.  Momma likey! Hahaha  I'd like to get into proper nutrition for pre and post workouts but that will have to come another day.  

I am quite proud of my progress! This did NOT happen quickly folks.  It's been hard work, plant-based and if you've read any of my posts at all, comes with tears and sweat.   Hard work pays off!  If you want to lose weight or reverse disease, THIS is the way to do it. Make it work! MAKE THE TIME! 



No comments:

Post a Comment