Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Struggling

I have to say that I am feeling quite icky. I'm not sure if it's hormones, or the fact that I have a tipped uterus or even a multiple of issues but I'm achey all over including my knees that I have issues at times with running. I have pretty bad headaches, my lower back is extremely bad and man am I depressed!  Moody just isn't describing the way I feel right now. I know that getting a regular menstrual cycle is a good thing but maybe not having had it regularly for years is making up for lost time.

To top things off I feel HUGE. I'm not sure if I've actually gained 60 pounds or just feel like it but man do I feel like a lead balloon!

I figured I'd jot this down so that I can look back and see how my body is changing and what I'm going through.

I don't have a whole lot to say. I'm taking things minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day.  By the grace of God!  I seem to be functioning for the most part and am keeping myself busy so I don't get too stagnant.

If anyone out there is reading this. I pray you have a day filled with blessings in Jesus name.  Keep on keepin on!



No comments:

Post a Comment