Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

C25K


Waited for Amelia to get to bed to start my first C25K training.  I've been pondering it ALL day. Thoughts of "will I REALLY be able to do this?  What if I let someone down?" started to cross my mind.

By midnight I finally decided to at least TRY this app. I said to Doug, "Who says I have to go the full 25 minutes right?"  WELL GUESS WHO JUST FINISHED THE FULL 25 Minutes of C25K?!  Yup! Little ol' me who has NEVER jogged a day in her life.  Jogged 6 times for 1 minute each and the rest was walking with exception to a 5 minute warm up x 2.

All of a sudden the negative thoughts that went through my mind about being unable to accomplish my dream started to subside with the reminder that "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength".

No comments:

Post a Comment