Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"









Since I've noticed I'm starting to lose weight in my face, arms and chest, I figured I should post BEFORE pictures soon. No better time than now since it's LITERALLY the start of a New Year!  Honesty is the best policy in my opinion and facing reality is simply the only way for change.

So here's to a new chapter in my life. One where God is placed first and my husband and daughter are my inspiration. I've been doing the healthy eating LONG before the New Year. I now have a coach, have been running for the past 3 weeks with the Couch to 5k (C25K) and will be pushed FAR beyond what I think I am capable of.  All I can say is...BRING IT!

Here you'll continue to see the ups and downs and hopefully as "I" start to grow and change physically, emotionally and spiritually, you'll start seeing me come out of my comfort zone and I'll be more active with "little bear" and my husband.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment