Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Engaging My Potential.

I don't usually like pictures of myself. I tend to hide or "blend" wherever and whenever I can. Today my husband took a picture of me that I really liked.  I suppose this is progress.  I also made my way into a salon to get a cut and style. This picture is pre-haircut. I should say I also avoid salons like the plague too. Looking glamorous is just something that's out of my league.

I MUST say that losing some of this weight has made me feel better about myself. I'm starting to lose that outer shell. Of course this means I can no longer hide.  My hope is that if your seeing this, You'll understand that anything is possible.  Sometimes you just have to come out of hiding and know that getting out of your comfort zone will lead to better things.



No comments:

Post a Comment