Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Starch Solution. Getting Rid Of Inflammation In Your Body.




Doug and I were discussing this book by Dr. McDougall about a month ago. We don't have this book, but I've heard EXCELLENT things about reversing such things as rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, IBS, Crohns Disease and other issues like mine.
I think it's time to take things a step further. I'm going to weed out soy products and gluten. This is going to be interesting since i have wheat products from bread flour to cake flour and whole wheat pastas.
I'm going to see if doing this will officially get rid of inflammation and get rid of illness for good.

So if you are soy free, dairy free AND gluten free, I'd appreciate your go-to recipes please.

Resource & picture courtesy of:  Dr. McDougall's Health & Medical Center




No comments:

Post a Comment