Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

1st Official Training Session



Fun Finds From Wegmans
1 full HOUR on my bike today at Bikeloft N. with my coach. Ask me if I can feel my "nether" regions?! Trying to suck it up for the last 9 minutes when I thought my legs would fall off. Apparently my muscles (what little I DO have, hahaha) aren't quite developed to riding standards. ((sigh)) It's going to be a LONG training since he feels no remorse about pushing me past my breaking point. That's what a coach is for though, right?! 


Breakfast, 1/2 a banana and oatmeal. 20 ounces of water.20 more ounces of water during workout.Lunch (post workout)  burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, marinated tofu, peppers, onions, mushrooms, pico, corn salsa, cilantro, pickled peppers and guacamole. 16 ounces of water.



small ice coffee.

dinner, Salad 8 ounces of water.

snack,  8 ounces of water and a "go max go" vegan Twilight candy bar.  80 Cal. 9gms of fat. 47gms of carbs.

20 ounces of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment