Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Attitude Is The Heart Of Change




Positive Attitude. I'm learning as I go here and Attitude is the heart of change. Learning to let go of the things we cannot control and focusing on a positive aspect will greatly change our focus and our behavior. This is a learning point for me. An unexpected horrific event can cause chronic fear. Fear can cause anxiety, depression and if left unchecked, It can cause rage and anger because your left feeling helpless. This I know from experience. Even more important is that if we do nothing to change the way we see negativity, it can cause REAL health damage physically. If you learn one thing from me, let it be this. Life is short! Forgive those who've wronged you, ask for forgiveness for those YOU'VE wronged, work to change your mindset so that the glass is left half FULL instead of half EMPTY. Finally folks, Without God to guide my thoughts, my heart and protect my mind, body and spirit, I would be left hopeless. It's a great start when we are feeling our lowest just to pray to our Father in Heaven. He doesn't expect perfection, He doesn't care what you've done. He just wants your time and your love. In return, He'll guide your footsteps and help you to stand when you find it hard. He'll give you peace which surpasses ALL understanding and He'll love you without condition. ATTITUDE. We cannot begin to love others if we cannot love ourselves as God loves us. We are created in HIS image. Today my favorite Plant-Based Dietitian will focus on having a Positive mindset. It's time for change. Join me if you need the same change in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment