Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dinner, Exercise And A New Training Schedule Coming.

Final product! Garlic smashed potatoes with Vegan Mushroom beefy gravy from Fat Free Vegan Blog, my daddy's dressing and Yu Chu sautéed. Very nice meal!

Tonight I'll be doing Classical Stretch for exercise. It's a combination of Classical Dance moves and Tai Chi.  Similar to yoga.

My coach has told me that we start full programming in February. This means I move from jogging 3 times a week  and Bike training maybe once a week, we will be combining workouts to 6 days.  Continue jogging which I hope to start outside as I'm told jogging on the treadmill is MUCH different than on regular terrain.  More bike training, some weight training and most likely some swimming.

I got my labs back and most were great. I'd LOVE to see my good cholesterol raised higher but it's average and good at the moment.  My blood sugar needs to lower, but I'm guessing over the next few months it'll be GREAT!

As I said in the other post, I sure wish I could melt away the fat quicker but the hard work will pay off over time.  It's not going to happen over night.


No comments:

Post a Comment