Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Today's menu and this weeks exercise schedule


Today- Aqua Run (I also have swimmer's ear)
Monday- 1 hour bike training 40 minute walk/run at the park (It's all about being flexible)
Tuesday- Middle School Track and maybe an hour of yoga with my yoga instructor
Wednesday- Swim Lessons (I can swim, not good enough for the Triathlon though)
Thursday- Intense Aqua Run
Friday- 1 hour bike training (Little Bear Is Sick) Treadmill: warm up 1mile power walk on a decent incline, return treadmill back to flat and do 3x10min jogs at mild to easy pace with 1 min very easy walk between.
Saturday- Aqua Running
Sunday- Off.

BREAKFAST- I had a nice smoothie for breakfast with Spinach, strawberries, flax and more. If your interested in the smoothies I drink, you can find the link to them on the right side of my blog. I have several to choose from and they are OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Lunch- was a nice salad, broccoli soup and a whole grain bread.

Snack1- mixed berries

Snack 2- tomatoes, baby cucumbers and celery with hummus

Dinner- vegan sloppy joes with sweet potato fries.

Lots of water and lots of tea.


I have a lot more to say, but things have been busy so I'm going to have to come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment